Welcome!

Would Jesus have been a Republican? No.
Would Jesus have been a Democrat? No.
Then why can't Christians get this through their heads?
____________________________________
It's questions like these and routine musings about Jesus that will be pondered on this blog. The basic idea is to discuss being a Christian in postmodern America. Please feel free to comment!

Thanks for stopping by.

Friday, January 15, 2010

When Satan Uses Christians

Have you ever seen a Christian manifest?

Many Christians act like they are not only "of this world", but perhaps something more. I am sure I have been used many times without even being aware of it.

Recall when Peter was used by Satan:

Matthew 16:23 - Jesus turned and said to Peter, "Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men."


I bring this up only as a reminder to all believers - don't be so sure you are on the right track all the time.

If we don't take our thoughts captive, someone else will.

No comments:

Post a Comment